These are some of the common errors found in my purple book. Do you know how to fix these mistakes?
- Is this right sentence?
- My father always plays with his friends.
- I’m a housekeeper. It isn’t hard for me to work.
- Because Jason is very friendly, so everybody likes him.
- Even though Tom is very friendly, but nobody likes him.
- I don’t like the way the writers have turned all of the main characters into such horrible people. Which is why I’m going to stop watching the show.
- I don’t like the way the writers have turned all of the characters into such horrible people, that is why I’m going to stop watching the show.
- Michael’s handwriting is very difficult to read it.
- Michael’s handwriting it is very difficult to read.
- Brady has hurt arm and knee.
- Tom nodded the head excitedly.
- We must take off shoes before entering Linda’s apartment.
- In my village has a large population.
- In the pond have a few ducks.
- The clerk always tries to sell me something that I don’t need it.
- When arrived at the zoo, Chris noticed something was wrong.
- I come from a city is located in Korea.